MLM Lead Generation – Get What You Want
We’ve recently learned lead generation is the lifeblood of an MLM marketing business, and that without customers, you don’t have a business. We also learned you need to work at lead generation, no matter how you feel about it, because very simply without it, you are dead in the water. No leads, no team, no business.
Ok, so you’re not big on generating leads. You’re shy, you’re afraid people will reject you, or you don’t like using the phone. Well, you have to ask yourself some hard questions right about now. Do you really want your business to grow and generate residual income? If the answer is YES, then you have to do lead generation.
You’ll only get the desired results if you approach it with the right attitude. You have to want it! If you don’t, it’ll show! That doesn’t mean you have to be desperate. It means you need to be positive and confident. If you’re new to MLM marketing and networking, then fake it till you make it. The more you do lead generation, the better you’ll get at it.
To be positive and confident you have to:
* Be proactive in your lead generation duties
* Learn new skills that stretch beyond your comfort zones
* Be patient and persistent
* Understand who is your client
* Be willing to choose the right type of clients for you
* Make the first move, don’t wait
* Be creative in your approach
* Be prepared to listen to find out what your client needs and wants
* Be prepared to follow up with your contacts
If you want a positive team, then you have to be a positive Leader. If you can’t find it within yourself to step up to the plate and take action each day, then your team won’t either.